5 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleCountryItalyRegionSicilyVintage2020Fresh and lightly honeyed on the nose with savoury, nutty notes and hints of citrus peel. The palate is complex with crisp citrus flavours, ripe stone fruit, and tropical characters on the textured mid-palate. A subtle and multi-layered wine with immediately appealing freshness and fruit leading to a taut, savoury, mineral finish.
Grape: Grillo Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A good pairing with grilled white meats, risotto and pasta.
Located in Noto on Sicily’s south-eastern tip near the town of Avola, Feudo Maccari was acquired by Antonio Moretti Cuseri - who also owns the Tuscan Tenuta Sette Ponti estate - and his daughter Monica in 2000.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.