6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountryFranceRegionBurgundyVintage2018Lightly toasted buttery oak on the nose, the palate is complex and mineral yet ripe with plenty of fresh Chablis acidity. A wine which merits its Tastevinage award this will be long-lived; expect at least five years' drinking.
Grape: Chardonnay Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Richer style of fish dishes, shellfish, chicken and creamy sauce.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.