£6.99 was £8.25
36 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountrySouth AfricaRegionCoastal RegionVintage2020A pale, spicy and textural rosé sourced from old bush-vine Cinsault. The wine delivers soft summer fruits on the palate and a lovely clean, savoury and dry finish.
Grape: Cinsault - Mouvedre Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Perfect with Mediterranean dishes especially juicy pan-fried garlic prawns... or drink chilled on its own.
False Bay Vineyards aims to make 'real' wine accessible. These are sustainable certified wines bottled in South Africa and naturally crafted from mature and often old vineyards that, crucially, are naturally in balance. This means that, unusually at the price, the grapes from these coastal gems can be transformed into wine with wild yeast and an absolute minimum of intervention.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.