0 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountryArgentinaRegionPatagoniaVintage2018This wonderful Blanco de Pinot Noir is a crisp, elegant dry white wine with aromas of white flowers and wild strawberries, sensitive acidity with a little of the wine aged in French oak.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Seafood, grilled white meats, pasta.
Aniello is a relatively small venture located near the town of Mainque in the Upper Rio Negro Valley in Patagonia. The team have completely renovated the old, beautiful little winery and have breathed new life into the vineyards. The wines themselves represent the modern face of Patagonia - fresh, lean, elegant and beautifully concentrated.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.