6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountryFranceRegionChampagneVintage2014Wonderful aromatic depth. The wine’s fruity, spicy and floral notes intertwine to reveal a highly complex nose; wild peach, plum and orange, complemented by a fresh, mineral aspect.
Grape: Chardonnay - Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: The perfect champagne for gourmet food such as seared scallops and grilled lobster. Also cured ham and chicken dishes in a light creamy sauce.
Champagne Bollinger was established in 1829 by Jacques Bollinger and to this day is still family owned. Benefitting from ownership of 166 hectares of vineyards in the finest Premier and Grand Champagne Bollinger wines are deﬁned as much by the vines the grapes come from, as by the blending process, or the House’s century old barrels in which the wines mature.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.