8 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleLight & FruityCountryFranceRegionAlsaceVintage2019With aromas of ripe peach and citrus, this is an elegant wine with the character, weight and texture of a warm vintage that is guaranteed not to disappoint.
Grape: Pinot Blanc - Auxerrios Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A lovely apéritif or with fish, seafood, poultry, pork fillet, salads and quiches.
Widely regarded as one of the best co-operatives in the world, Cave de Turckheim lies at the mouth of the Munster Valley. Working closely with 180 partners, its vineyards span the full breadth of Alsatian terroir and grape varieties. Cave de Turckheim only produces wine from the grapes of its member growers, it is a récoltant not a négociant.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.