13 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountryFranceRegionBurgundyVintage2019From one of the best appellations in the Mâconnais region, Chardonnay from Viré-Clessé is ripe and full-bodied. The Domaine Chanson delivers concentrated citrus and stone fruit flavours and a lovely hint of minerality.
Grape: Chardonnay Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A fine, dry apéritif, great with light seafood and raw vegetable hors d’oeuvres.
Conceived under Louis XI and completed under François 1er, the medieval Bastion at the heart of Domaine Chanson, and indeed Beaune, is dedicated wholly to the ageing and safeguarding of wines from Chanson’s 45 hectares of exclusively Premier and Grand Cru vineyards. The Bollinger family took ownership of the Domaine in 1999, and marked improvements in quality and appreciation of the wines have resulted from their investments.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.