7 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountryFranceRegionLanguedocVintage2017Aromas and flavours of cherry and black fruits infused with subtle, exotic spices. More 'garrigue' in character with good tannin and complexity on the finish.
Grape: Carignan - Mourvedre - Syrah Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Organic: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Hearty dishes and juicy rare steak.
The Fabre Family have been producing wine in one way or another for over four hundred years. In 1711, the family settled in Gasparets, near Narbonne, in the Aude department of France. Louis Fabre is head of the family concern, which now includes five estates, having taken the reins in 1982. From 2014 he has been joined by a new generation, his daughters and niece: Clémence, Paule and Jeanne, respectively in charge of export sales, accounting and oenotourism.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.