13 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryLebanonRegionBekaa ValleyVintage2017A delicate bouquet of red fruits and subtle spice whilst red pepper and soft tannins add to the fruit and fills the palate with hints of liquorice.
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon - Syrah - Merlot Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Enjoy this wine with beef, venison and lamb, and of course with Lebanese food it is divine.
Château Ka is an extraordinary story of determination and resolve. Akram Kassatly built his winery in the Bekaa Valley in 1973. Shortly after the first wines were made, Lebanon was engulfed by war. The winery was forced to close and Akram moved into other businesses. Finally in 2005 he announced that he was going to try again. Today, Château Ka is the only winery in Lebanon to produce wine entirely from their own vineyards.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.