9 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFull BodiedCountryLebanonRegionBekaa ValleyVintage2016A world-renowned red from the famous Chateau Musar estate. With soft, fleshy character of cinsault taking the lead role, this is a flamboyant and exuberant red with a lovely balance of fine tannin and acidity which lifts the wine’s ripe, exotic flavour.
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon - Carignan - Cinsault Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Excellect with Beef, Game and rich slow cooked caseroles.
The vineyards of Chateau Musar are located at an altitude of over 3,000 feet in the beautiful Bekaa Valley of Lebanon.This world famous wine, produced by The Hochar Family continues to win acclaim from all sectors of the wine press, it is characterised by its complex, full-bodied texture.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.