4 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleOff DryCountryAustriaRegionNiederosterreichVintage2019Delicate aromas of pear, kiwi, apricot and white spice. On the palate stone fruit flavours and white pepper lead to a gently textured, mineral and citrus finish.
Grape: Gruner Veltliner Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Organic: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Really very versatile, it will pair well with many dishes - from Moroccan tagines to lighter south-east Asian dishes.
The Sepp Moser Estate was founded by the famous Austrian wine producing pioneer, Lenz Moser. Lenz Moser's son, Sepp Moser, began operating under his own name in 1987, and handed over the direction of this family-owned estate to his own son Nikolaus in the year 2000.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.