29 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleVibrant & FruityCountryFranceRegionLanguedocVintage2020Fruity, slightly floral with apple and underlying citrus and lime flavours. A touch of boiled sweets and pear drops then comes through, but is well-balanced with juicy, citrus acidity. ...
Grape: Piquepoul Blanc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Delicious served chilled as an aperitif, or with shellfish such as mussels or oysters, with white fish, Parma ham, cold chicken or a couscous salad with tomatoes and black olives.
Domaine Delsol is ideally situated along the Thau Lagoon in Montagnac in the newly formed Picpoul de Pinet AOC. Apparently Hannibal and his elephants passed through what was to become the Domaine on their way to Rome, so elephants have become a kind of mascot for Delsol.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.