63 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFresh & FruityCountryFranceRegionLoire ValleyVintage2020A deliciously fresh white wine with citrus fruit flavours and a hint of hazelnuts. Fruity, elegant and slightly sprtizy with an aromatic finish.
Grape: Melon de Bourgogne Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Perfect with seafood or just enjoying as an aperitif in the Summer.
Based in the tiny hamlet of Chateau Thebaud are the wonderful vineyards of Domaine de la Noe. Owned and cultivated by the Drouard brothers, their Muscadet’s offer the very best from the most classic of all the Loire regions. The domain owns 74 hectares of vine with the majority of “Muscadet Sèvre & Maine”.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.