13 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryFranceRegionProvenceVintage2020Sunshine in a glass! This is a perfect, pale, raspberry-pink rose. Delicate summer fruit aromas are followed by a crisp, refreshing finish. Clean and well balanced with good depth.
Grape: Grenache - Cinsault - Syrah Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Lovely on a summer’s day - serve chilled and accompany with seafood, Mediterranean dishes, or just by itself.
Domaine de la Vieille Tour is a 22 hectare estate in the Côtes de Provence, situated between Pierrefeu and Cuers and not far from Château Gairoird. The Domaine's vineyards benefit from lying in a slight geographical depression which has a particular micro climate, encouraging the long and even ripening of the grapes ideal for rosé.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.