6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryFranceRegionBeaujolaisVintage2019This delight, grown on the bluey-purple soils of Mont Brouilly, is a stunner. Raspberry acidity is matched with a distinctive savoury, earthy edge reminiscent of good Cabernet Franc. Plums, raspberries and violets on the nose with an earthy, sappy tannin profile.
Grape: Gamay Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Serve at room temperature with some high quality beef in a peppery stew or, for a simple lunch, a pastrami on rye sandwich.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.