21 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFull BodiedCountryFranceRegionLanguedocVintage2021A wonderfully sunny style of Sauvignon Blanc, with classic green fruit and herbaceous notes followed by a richly-textured finish.
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A fuller-bodied Sauvignon which would work well with a vegetable pilaf, a chicken tagine or a saffron-infused risotto Milanese.
Domaine de Vedilhan (pronounced 'Domaine de Ved-ee-ohn') is the estate of the Fayet family based in the village of Moussan, close to Narbonne. Their winemakers concentrate on sunny styles of wine with rich textures an ripe flavours.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.