10 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleLight & FruityCountryGermanyRegionRheinhessenVintage2018From German's Rheinhessen region, this gentle Pinot Noir offers lovely hints of cherry and plum on the nose leading to a palate of dark fruit overlayered by a touch of chocolate.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: An dream with Peking duck, pulled or char siu pork and seared salmon and tuna.
The house of Dr Zenzen have since 1636 been wine growers in Germany. This family tradition of more than 380 years stands for great experience and exclusiveness concerning the quality of wines. The Einig-Zenzen family produces wine grown in the hills above the river Mosel in the small picturesque village of Valwig in the heart of the Mosel wine region.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.