6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleSoft & FruityCountryPortugalRegionAlentejoVintage2019Geno Tinto is produced from Aragonez, Trincadeira, Alicante Bouschet and Syrah grapes on rich granitic soil. The Trincadeira grape does well in hot climates adding vibrant raspberry fruit and a herby, peppery note to blends. The red-fleshed grape Alicante Bouschet gives an inky, treacle backbone to the blend and the Syrah adds a touch of peppery spice.
Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Enjoy with pasta or pizza
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.