13 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleVibrant & FruityCountrySouth AfricaRegionWestern CapeVintage2019Wow, the best Cape Heights Shiraz we’ve ever had! This absolutely reflects the super fantastic vintage. It is proof of how far SA reds have come in the past 10 years. It’s fresh, vibrant, positively thrumming with sappy wiry fruit with a bright mineral palate, cranberry fruit and a long, essential finish.
Grape: Shiraz Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: This wine was made with the barbecue in mind, a great partner to homemade burgers or sticky spare ribs.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.