10 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountrySpainRegionRibera del DueroVintage2018A gorgeous red from one of Spain's top wine regions, Ribera Del Duero in Castilla y Leon. Layered red fruits and lovely hints of spice and vanilla combine to produce a stunning wine with rounded tannins and a soft, elegant finish.
Grape: Tempranillo Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Roasted red meats, rich casseroles.
Viñas del Jaro is the heart of the Vinedos Iberian operation. The winery lies in a very prestigious neighbourhood, nearby Pesquera and Vega Sicilia. Unlike a lot of its neighbours though Viñas del Jaro can claim to have won Decanter's most coveted award - that of simply 'the best wine in the world'.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.