12 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryAustraliaRegionSouth AustraliaVintage2017Blockbuster Barossa Shiraz with great depth and character. Typical deep colour, dense sweet black berry fruits on the nose, has a lovely savoury almost meaty character with hints of black pepper, meat and oak. Bright, juicy and fresh on the palate - really typical of the vintage. Black cherry and plum with a meaty savouriness, the long aging in oak means it's really well integrated and allows the fruit to shine. Long and rich with good acidity, and toasty oak on the finish. Drinking well now, beneath the ripe fruit is good structure and should you wish this will age really well for a decade.
Grape: Shiraz - Grenache Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Food matching is easy, just buy some quality red meat, don't mess with it and enjoy a perfect marriage
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.