4 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFresh & FruityCountryFranceRegionLoire ValleyVintage2016A leafy, fresh example of Cabernet Franc that is cherry red colour with purple
hints. An open nose with notes of cassis and raspberry. On the palate, a supple
start develops into noticeable but round tannins with powerful red fruit flavours.
Grape: Cabernet Franc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Delightful in the prime of its youth, but particularly appreciated after a few months of ageing. Serve with grilled white meats, chacrcuterie and soft cheeses.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.