12 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFresh & FruityCountryFranceRegionLoire ValleyVintage2019A leafy, fresh example of Cabernet Franc with notes of cassis, raspberry and bell pepper. On the palate, a supple start develops into noticeable, but rounded tannins with powerful red fruit flavours.
Grape: Cabernet Franc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Serve with grilled white meats, chacrcuterie and soft cheeses.
With a romantic family history behind it, Langlois-Chateau, founded following the marriage of Edouard Langlois and Jeanne Chateau in 1885, has been specialising in the wines of the Loire for more than 130 years.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.