37 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountryFranceRegionLanguedocVintage2021A deliciously refreshing change from straight Sauvignon Blanc. This wine takes the zesty grapefruit characters of Sauvignon and complements it with the rounded texture of Vermentino.
Grape: Sauvignon - Vermentino Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A wonderful all-rounder! Especially good with stir fried vegetables (particularly broccoli), vegetable pakora or a Thai green curry.
Every year the Les Oliviers winemakers select only quality parcels of wine from different estates and producers, each contributing key components to the finished blend of their wines. Offering excellent varietal purity and characterful flavours throughout the range.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.