16 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountryArgentinaRegionMendozaVintage2019Based in the Uco Valley sub region of La Consulta, Bodega Altocedro's Los Poetas Malbec grapes undergo whole berry fermentation. This keeps the flavours fruity and the tannins light. The new 2019 vintage is packed full of plums, raisins and violets, followed by a soft savoury finish.
Grape: Malbec Sub Region: Uco Valley Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Tasty with roast lamb, beef or stews.
Located in the sought-after region of La Consulta in the Uco Valley, renowned winemaker, Karim Mussi Saffie is producing terroir driven wines from vines up to 100 years old. Sustainable practices are at the core of Bodega Altocedro and the winery has become synonymous with premium La Consulta wine.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.