4 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountrySouth AfricaRegionWestern CapeVintage2018A down to earth, ripe fruit driven blended red wine. Cherry, mulberry and cedar wood are prominent on the nose with soft sweet tannins on the palate giving a smooth finish.
Grape: Merlot - Cabernet Sauvignon - Shiraz - Cabernet Fr Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Delicious with Lamb, spicy steak or pasta with a tomato sauce.
When Peter and Nick Pentz set out to establish their vineyards, they identified 1000 hectares as potential sites for quality vineyards. However, they eventually settled on the best 140 hectares available and have 107 hectares planted to date. Their philosophy has been carried through to the cellar where only the best will be vinified with the remaining grapes being sold off.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.