23 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountrySpainRegionRias BaixasVintage2020Fresh and fruity Albarino, bursting with aromas of apple, ripe peach and apricot. The palate is juicy and refreshing with a crisp dry finish. Perfect with seafood!
Grape: Albarino Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Excellent with fish of all kinds and roasted vegetables. Crisp and refreshing, this wine is also superb on it's own.
From esteemed winery Rectorial do Umia located in the Valley of Salnés in Galicia. This area is known for delivering the best expression of Albariño grapes delivering maximum quality and power.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.