£9.99 was £10.99
25 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountrySpainRegionRias BaixasVintage2014On the nose, it has an intense aroma of apple and stone fruits, apricot and peach. In the mouth the emphasis is on the freshness typical of the Albariño grape, with lively acidity and a crisp, clean finish.
Grape: Albarino Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Excellent with fish of all kinds and roasted vegetables. Crisp and refreshing, this wine is also superb on it's own.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.