26 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountryFranceRegionProvenceVintage2020An attractive pale rosé which is clean, fresh and juicy with plenty of raspberry and peach fruit, from William Chase's, formerly of Chase Distillers, beautiful property in Provence. 30% Grenache, 30% Syrah, 20% Cinsault, 20% Vermentino
Grape: Grenache - Syrah - Cinsault - Vermentino Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Glass Stopper Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A delicious partner to shellfish, oysters or a warm goat’s cheese salad.
Domaine Chase is nestled in the heart of the South of France, Dspanning over 20 hectares from the prestigious appellations of the Coteaux Varois en Provence and the Cotes de Provence. Head winemaker, Dale Clarke, oversees the entire process and ensures utmost care is taken from the growing of the grapes through to the bottling of the wine.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.