5 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryFranceRegionLanguedocVintage2020
While we think of Albarino as a Spanish grape, it was actually the French monks who took the grape to Galicia, so this project is all about taking Albarino back to its roots. Situated in the hills above Largesse, in Corbières, fabulous limestone soils coupled with a uniquely cool microclimate and access to water make it a great location for white wine production.
The Solas is fresh and floral with aromas of stone fruit and green apples. The palate is juicy and fruit forward. Great with seafood!
Grape: Albarino Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Enjoy with seafood or with Asian food.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.