8 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleLight & FruityCountryPortugalRegionAlentejoVintage2020A beautifully crisp, fresh and herby white from Portugal's Alentejo wine region. A lovely aperitf or serve with salads or light pasta dishes.
Grape: Siria - Arinto - Viognier Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A refreshing aperitif but will also go well with chicken and especially fish dishes.
Terra d’Alter is in the Alto Alentejo region in the south of Portugal, and here the history of wine growing dates back to Roman times. Peter Bright is the oenologist in charge of Terra d’Alter wines. Peter is the original ‘flying winemaker’, a dynamic and enterprising Australian who has lived and worked all over the world and has been based in Portugal since 1982.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.