0 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleLight & FruityCountryAustriaRegionNiederosterreichVintage2020Medium bodied, with a heady aroma of cherries, and ripe red fruit. On the palate, a nice savoury edge followed by a smooth and fruitful finish.
Grape: Zweigelt Sub Region: Weinviertel Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A lovely wine to match with stuffed pork loin or lamb. Zweigelt is one of those rare reds that pair well with fish, particularly shellfish.
‘The Dot’ wines are made by the world famous producer Wiengut R&A Pfaffl in the Lower Austria wine region of the country. The winery is now run by dynamic young brother and sister team, Roman Josef Pfaffl who is vineyard manager and winemaker and Heidi Fischer who takes care of business administration and marketing. They were named ‘European Winery of the Year 2016’ by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.