0 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryNew ZealandRegionMarlboroughVintage2017Complex with bright floral notes and flavours of red and dark fruits, spice and integrated oak. A deep crimson hue in the glass, this Awatere Valley Pinot Noir displays complex layers of cherry, plum and bright floral notes with underlying hints of wild thyme. The palate is richly concentrated with flavours of red and dark fruits, spice and integrated oak.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Pairs well with either a delicate, poached salmon or a rich, braised duck breast.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.