232 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountryNew ZealandRegionMarlboroughVintage2021Attractive, fresh and bright aromas of green herb, gooseberry, cut grass and a touch of passionfruit. Very clean on the with green apple, green pineapple and lychee being the dominant flavour characteristics.
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Seafood, mushroom pasta or risotto and goats cheese dishes.
Established in 2004, Two Rivers of Marlborough takes its name from the iconic rivers that feed the wine growing heart of Marlborough’s renowned Wairau and Awatere Valleys. It was in the Awatere valley, overlooking the braided river, that founder and winemaker David Clouston spent his childhood. He now lives in the Wairau valley, where he has made his home and his mark on the wine industry.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.