12 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FullCountryItalyRegionTuscanyVintage2020Bright aromas of black cherry and bramble fruit with some savoury notes. The palate is structured and complex, with layers of dark plum and juicy berry fruit over ripe tannins and spice, with fresh acidity on the finish.
Grape: Sangiovese - Canaiolo Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Roast lamb with rosemary and garlic or game... especially pheasant or wild boar!
Winemaker Giuseppe Losapio founded Azienda Uggiano in the early 1970s, and steadily developed the estate at San Vincenzo a Torri. It is now one of the leading producers in the Chianti Colli Fiorentini zone. With 100 hectares of hillside vineyards (in both Colli Fiorentini and around neighbouring Chianti Classico, near San Casciano), Uggiano produces classic and classy Tuscan reds from the region's principal grape varieties.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.