9 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountryArgentinaRegionSaltaVintage2018Rich, succulent and dark in appearance with aromas of black fruits followed by vanilla, dark chocolate and spices on the palate.
Grape: Tannat Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Delicious with roasted and grilled red meats, sausage and Roquefort cheese.
Located in the heart of the Cafayate Valley in the northen Province of Salta, Vallisto winemaker Pancho Lavaque, is the 5th generation of his family to produce wines in the region, with his grandfather producing wine as early as 1870 under the Cafayate Family Wines brand.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.