Delivery & Returns
Online Delivery & Returns
- We use DPD couriers.
- It's a fragile service, so delivery of wine bottles is always more expensive than ordering clothes or other unbreakable items.
- Delivery is usually next day if ordered before 12pm Monday to Thursday. Orders placed on a Friday will be sent next day, but it's not a Saturday service so there's a chance they may not reach you until Monday.
- If we are awaiting one of the wines that you have selected from our bonded warehouse, it may take a little longer, so please allow us 5 days. We will contact you promptly if any of your wines are out of stock.
- If you need the wine next day or on a specified day, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01691 654 499 and we’ll do our best to sort this out for you.
- You will be given the option to leave the delivery in a safe place, but you will be deemed to have accepted delivery at this point or if you prefer to have the wine delivered to you in person, we will of course do so. If you are not there the driver will leave a card for you to arrange a more convenient delivery time.
- Click and Collect is also available.
To a single location on the UK mainland…
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £8.95 on orders up to £149.99
Delivery to Northern Ireland is £15.00
We want everything with your order to be absolutely spot on, so if there is a problem with your order, here’s what to do…
- If some or all of the bottles of wine in a case are broken or spoiled when they are delivered, you should notify us as soon as possible. You may choose either to return the whole case or just the affected bottles for a refund. We will also issue a refund if the wine is not to your taste, but for unopened bottles only. A collection charge of £8.95 will apply.
- We are super reasonable, but you must notify us of all wines which are due to be returned, for any of the reasons stated in this clause, within 90 days from delivery of the wine. You can call us on 01691 664249, notify us by email on email@example.com or in writing to Momentum Wines, 8 Maes y Clawdd, Mile End Business Park, Oswestry ST10 8NN
- Please retain faulty bottles where possible as we reserve the right to collect them for inspection.
Consistent, Conscientious, Caring delivery. You need it, we provide it. From Cellar Service, to signed for deliveries, we aim to take the pain out of deliveries.
From our base on the Welsh borders we are perfectly situated to support and supply business all over Shropshire, Cheshire, Wirral, North and Mid Wales and Staffordshire East and South.
We have dedicated account managers to look after your business and if you are a little further afield, fear not, as we work with many businesses outside of our neighbour counties.
We offer a weekly delivery schedule so you know when your order will arrive, OR if you’re in a hurry you can always pop down, say hello and pick it up.
Peace of mind
As our orders are delivered on our own vans by our own people, we are confident in our service. However, for added peace of mind for you we utilise a signed for service for that extra reassurance.
We understand the pressures you’re under, so we don’t cut corners. We only offer a cellar service. It’s simpler for you and ensures your products are delivered where you need them, not left at the convenience of a white van man.
To see how we can help your business grow, and deliver excellence in customer service, contact us today. Call – 01691 654499 or email us – firstname.lastname@example.org