25 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleLight & ZestyCountryChileRegionCasablancaVintage2020The complex nose presents citrusy, grapefruit and lime notes with a subtle touch of white pepper. The smooth palate bursts with citrus freshness balanced by lovely juicy acidity.
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Organic: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Ideal with shellfish and lighter fish prepared with lemon, such as ceviche. It also makes a good companion for sushi and pastas with seafood sauces.
Voted by Wines of Chile as "Winery of the Year 2016", Emiliana is one of Chile's most exciting producers and pioneers in organic and biodynamic winemaking. Since 1998, this Chilean winery has been producing award-winning wines from almost 1,000 hectares of vineyards in prime sites including Casablanca, Maipo, Cachapoal, Colchagua and Bio Bio.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.