52 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountryFranceRegionProvenceVintage2020This fabulous French rose has recently been voted Good Housekeeping's Best Aperitif! And we agree. It's Provencal sunshine in a glass! Delicate summer fruits are wrapped up in mouth-watering juicy acidity.
Grape: Grenache - Cinsault - Syrah Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: NA
Nestled in the rolling Provence hills, North-East of Aix-en-Provence, Maison Saint AIX is one of the largest domains in the AOP Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence with a holding of 75 hectares planted at an altitude of 400-420 metres. This wonderful location with its cool nights and hot days and regular cooling Mistral winds are theperfect conditions for growing Grenache, Syrah & Cinsault which make up the backbone of AIX Rosé.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.