21 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountrySpainRegionRiojaVintage2018Round, creamy and fleshy but still with a lively acidity, this is no vanilla bomb! The tropical and stone fruit come first followed by the signature texture and feel.
Grape: Viura Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Roast pork with crackling would be ideal.
A joint project between Bodegas Ontañón and Riojan chef Felix Jimenez. The wine was made specifically to match with the Japanese and fusion cuisine that has earnt Felix a Michelin star. The name Akemi means "Beautiful Dawn" and you'll find it on the menu at Kiro in Logroño where Felix makes his name.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.