6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryItalyRegionPiemonteVintage2020Appealing aromas of citrus fruit and white flower with a touch of white spice. The palate has more citrus characters with hints of orchard and stone fruits. Crisp, refreshing acidity balances underlying minerality.
Grape: Cortese Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A good partner for summer salads, fish dishes and white meats.
Araldica is Piemonte's most forward-thinking co-operative, situated in Castel Boglione, in the heart of Barbera d'Asti territory. Here they work with 230 grower members to source quality grapes from around 690ha of vineyards. Many of their members joined the co-operative in the 1950s and have a long and loyal relationhip with the winery. They produce wines from Piemonte's main DOC / DOCG regions.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.