10 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryPortugalRegionBairradaVintage2018Intense berry and baked fruit aromas with spice and appealingly rustic notes. Vibrant plum and black cherry on the palate with liquorice hints, robust tannins, and finely poised acidity.
Grape: Baga - Tinta Roriz - Touriga Nacional Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Drink with your classic Sunday roast lamb!
One of Portugal's largest and most progressive producers with 600 hectares spread across estates in five regions from Douro in the north to Alentejo in the south. Winemaker Francisco Antunes oversees what must be one of the most diverse ranges in Europe.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.