2 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryPortugalRegionBairradaVintage2018Intense berry and baked fruit aromas with spice and appealingly rustic notes. Vibrant plum and black cherry on the palate with liquorice hints, robust tannins, and finely poised acidity.
Grape: Baga - Tinta Roriz - Touriga Nacional Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: “From Touriga Nacional to Trincadeira, the sweet buttery flavour and texture of lamb is a thing of beauty paired with a red of class, poise, balance and subtle fragrance.” Olly Smith - so drink with your classic Sunday roast lamb!
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.