63 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryChileRegionCurico ValleyVintage2020Rich red berry and strawberry fruit with some warming spice flavours which include cinnamon and cloves; beautiful balance, juicy and smoky with a lingering finish.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Try beef carpaccio or duck with a dark berry sauce.
Santiago Achurra Larrain founded Vina Requingua winery in 1961 and alongside new generations of his family, has grown the winery to be amongst Chile’s top 20 producers.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.