6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryFranceRegionChampagneVintage2013Bright, pale yellow, with white gold glints and a very fine bubble. The nose is delicate, but still very expressive with wonderful aromatic freshness with notes of pomelo, white fruits, lime tree and delicate hints of pineapple and ginger.
Grape: Chardonnay Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A match made in heaven with fresh seafood platters or oysters.
One of the original 26 Grand Marque Champagne Houses, Ayala has had a noble history since its inception in 1860 when Edmond de Ayala received the magnificent Chateau as the dowry for his wedding. Located in Aÿ, in the heart of the Montagne de Reims vineyards, Ayala naturally focuses on Grand Cru Pinot Noir for its Brut Majeur and its Vintage Brut. Ayala is a "small" house, the artisan of champagne-making.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.