5 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryFranceRegionChampagneVintageNVBronze tones. On the nose, hints of red currant, cherry and wild strawberry along with a spicy touch, not unlike Special Cuvée. The palate has good structure, length, depth and vivacity, with a tannic finish due to the addition of red wine. A velvety mousse and lingering flavours of wild berries.
Grape: Pinot Noir - Chardonnay - Pinot Meunier Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Best served between 10 and 12°C. Pairs well with a plethora of foods. Lobster, salmon and Asian cuisine with minimal spice along with fruit based desserts: fruit soup, strawberry tart, and raspberries. With its intimate and unusual flavours, Bollinger Rosé can be served for afternoon tea, Bollinger-style.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.