25 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryFranceRegionChampagneVintageNVA golden colour with a beautifully fine mousse. The nose is aromatic and complex with ripe fruit and spicy aromas. Roasted apples, apple compote and peaches burst on the palate. Brioche and notes of fresh walnut linger on the lasting finish. A subtle combination of structure, length and vivacity.
Grape: Pinot Noir - Chardonnay - Pinot Meunier Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Best served between 10 and 12°C. A great aperitif but also brilliant with, sushi and sashimi, prawn, crayfish and grilled lobster. Poultry and white meat are also a great meatch along with Parmesan cheese and good cured ham. Enjoy now, or choose to age in the cellar.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.