£39.99 was £47.49
93 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryFranceRegionChampagneVintageNVA golden colour with a beautifully fine mousse. The nose is aromatic and complex with ripe fruit and spicy aromas. Roasted apples, apple compote and peaches burst on the palate. Brioche and notes of fresh walnut linger on the lasting finish. A subtle combination of structure, length and vivacity.
Grape: Pinot Noir - Chardonnay - Pinot Meunier Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A great aperitif but also brilliant with, sushi and sashimi, prawn, crayfish and grilled lobster.
Bollinger was established in 1829 by Jacques Bollinger and Paul Renaudin. The House has a reputation for producing muscular Champagnes with body, depth and power; these are classic, complex, Pinot-Noir dominated Champagnes with the ability to age gracefully for many years.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.