12 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleAromatic & IntenseCountryItalyRegionTrentinoVintage2020Intense rose petal and lychee aromas typical of the grape, with hints of ginger, citrus peel and honeysuckle. Ripe exotic fruit on the palate, with plenty of citrus fruit balanced by zesty acidity and floral characters - leading to a long, spicy finish.
Grape: Traminer Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Matches well with seafood canapes, light Thai style fish and vegetable dishes, or will stand up to white meat in creamier sauces also.
Cavit is a leading co-operative in the mountainous Trentino region of northeast Italy. The winery began as a consortium of associated grape growers in 1950, with a dedicated winery at Ravina di Trento built in 1964.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.