£12.99 was £14.99
47 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFull BodiedCountryFranceRegionRhoneVintage2017An impressive, classic Séguret - about as good as Côtes du Rhône Villages gets! The nose is as explosive, plush and opulent as ever, layered with suggestions of exotic spices, cracked black pepper and streaked with vanilla. The palate is instantly appealing, polished and smooth on entry but steeped in depth and texture as the flavours swirl around, lengthen and delight. The lasting impression is satisfying - a big and opulent Grenache-driven wine with obvious oak quality, great structure, length and finish.
Grape: Grenache Noir - Syrah Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Big hearty casseroles and juicy meat dishes, or be really adventurous and try it with a Thai Massaman curry...
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.