5 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountrySpainRegionCatalunyaVintage2019Complex and layered with aromas of tropical fruit and brioche . The palate is opulent with savoury, nutty characters balanced by apricot and a touch of vanilla. Weighty with mineral complexity and bright citrus acidity on the finish.
Grape: Xarel-lo - Garnacha Blanca - Chardonnay Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Will match grilled fish dishes - or chicken in creamy sauces.
The Ca N'Estruc estate dates back to 1548. Here on the slopes of the holy mountain of Montserrat in Esparreguera - half an hour away from Barcelona - Francisco Marti cultivates 22 hectares planted at 165m on alluvial soil.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.