9 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleVibrant & FruityCountryItalyRegionSardiniaVintage2020Delicate stone fruit aromas with zesty lemon and floral notes. The palate has bright citrus peel and peach characters, an appealing texture and minerality, fresh acidity and a gently savoury finish.
Grape: Vermentino Oak Influence: NA Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Delicious with fish and seafood, and simple pasta dishes.
Established in 2003, Adria Vini is a winemaking venture owned by Araldica Castelvero, the leading co-operative in the Monferrato hills of Piemonte. They aim is to produce authentic wines from local grape varieties.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.