11 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryFranceRegionBordeauxVintage2015The very pure and complex nose is dominated by notes of mature red fruits. In the mouth, a very rich and perfectly balanced tannic structure, which confers an excellent capacity for ageing for 20 years or more.
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot - Petit-Verdot Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: This beautiful Left-bank Bordeaux pairs well with Beef, Lamb, Game and Poultry.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.