£21.99 was £24.99
30 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryFranceRegionBordeauxVintage2015The very pure and complex nose is dominated by notes of mature red fruits. In the mouth, a very rich and perfectly balanced tannic structure, which confers an excellent capacity for ageing for 20 years or more.
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot - Petit-Verdot Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: This beautiful Left-bank Bordeaux pairs well with Beef, Lamb, Game and Poultry.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.