10 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryFranceRegionProvenceVintage2020Freshly cut watermelon, ripe peach aromas and floral notes lead to a palate alive with wild strawberries and hints of mineral notes. Crisp acidity and a refreshing finish.
Grape: Grenache - Syrah - Cinsault - Cabernet Sauvignon Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Perfect on its own or with summery salads and fresh fish.
The 290 hectare Estate of Chateau Routas is nestled between the old town elegance of Aix-en-Provence, and the white sand beaches that line the Gulf de Saint Tropez. In 2005 Sir David Murray & family took ownership, ushering in a new era for Chateau Routas.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.